Job Description / Responsibility
- Currently SJA is looking dynamic and energetic individual as 'Emergency Basis' who can fill up the mentioned position.
- Project Name: Removing Cultural Barriers (RCB) Project
- Participating in preparation and updating of Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) of the project with the project team.
- Proper planning and ensure implementation of set activities by best utilization of resources and maintaining quality standards.
- Assist the project manager for ensuring quality project monitoring and evaluation.
- Active participation in assessing socio-economic situation of the young people with disabilities as well as the livelihood opportunities and challenges in the target area through conduction of the baseline survey.
- Identify target young people with disabilities in the project area according to the defined criteria.
- Facilitate low cost adaptation at home, workplace and vocational training centre to ensure structural accessibility access to work-tools and equipments for the targeted persons with disability
- Work to develop community based organization in association with the project team.
- Work to develop the micro business plan for the target beneficiaries.
- Facilitate self help group to organizing courtyard meetings regularly at community level.
- Assist in sensitization and awareness rising of important government and non-government stakeholders.
- Play active role to engage young people with disabilities in view of sustainable socio-economical inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Facilitating access of the target beneficiaries to the mainstream health and social services and social protection schemes.
- Assist the project manager in preparing reports as per organizational requirements and deed of agreement.
- Collect and document case studies, lessons learnt and best practices in the field.
- Preparing Meeting minutes and visit reports as per requirements.
- Assist Project Manager to organize local and National level policy advocacy and campaign issues.
- Organize and conduct SMC meetings.
- The position need to conduction regular visits to project sites accordingly.
- Maintain effective communication with project beneficiaries, relevant stakeholders in the project area.
- Job Location : Golapgonj Upozila under Sylhet District.
- The Candidate must have a minimum Graduate Degree preferably in Social Science or Social Work or any other related discipline.
- Individuals have Masters Degree in Sociology/ Social Science/ Social Work or any other relevant discipline will be given priority.
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience. Preference will be given to the person(s) who have working experience with people with disabilities.
- Tk. 17250
|Sylhet Jubo Academy (SJA)|
Address : House # 79, Road # 04, Block-G, Shahjalal Uposhahar, Sylhet-3100, Bangladesh
Business : Sylhet Jubo Academy (SJA) is a national organization working for underprivileged and Marginalized people since 1991.