No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is contingent upon funding and donor approval
- The Field Office Coordinator is the team leader who coordinates programmatic implementation of activities at field level and represents the project at the Upazila level.
- Management of property/asset and equipment in compliance with World Vision internal and donor requirements.
- Grant budget management and expense monitoring in accordance with donor rules and regulations.
- To handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory to the position.
- To work with multiple deadlines and high demands.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Agriculture, Business Management or related field is essential.
- Master's degree preferred, or equivalent experience in program management in development.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Program Officer/Manager, Project Coordinator/ Officer
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 32 to 52 year(s)
- Knowledge on property/asset and equipment management in compliance with WV internal and donor requirements
- Knowledge of grant budget management and expense monitoring in accordance with donor rules and regulations to ensure clean A-133 audits
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory to the position, and not doing so will be cause of termination
- Excellent communications and management skills
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able motivates team members to achieve common goals
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
- Possesses good leadership skills
- Experience in liaising with the local government officials, local communities, and other organizations as appropriate
- Leading or coordinating or managing USG grants project implementation
- As per organizational structure
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2015