No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is contingent upon funding and donor approval
- Proactive Procurement Planning
- Ensure Supply Chain Strategy
- Conduct spend analyses
- Define spend categories to determine optimal sequencing, definition, and parameters of commodities
- Assess strategic importance of commodity categories
- Supplier management for the project
- Lead large cross functional sourcing teams to source complex business requirements of the project, demonstrate an understanding of business, legal, and fiscal requirements governing spend. SCM Manager, will work collaboratively with the individuals in the Source-to-Pay process area to ensure successful implementation of all sourcing projects.
- Regular engagement with internal program leaders and suppliers. With regards to internal program leaders this will include the review of strategic sourcing opportunities, establishing sourcing strategies and plans that link to overall program strategies, delivery of project progress reports, and the management of escalation issues. With regards to supplier engagement, this will include leading the end-to-end supplier selection and bidding processes across high value spend, contract negotiation processes, and continuous improvement processes.
- Bachelor degree from any reputed university is essential
- Masters degree is preferable
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Program Officer/Manager, Project Coordinator/ Officer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 32 to 52 year(s)
- Strong knowledge on SCM practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in USAID funded projects
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong skills on reporting
- Proven ability to work on deadline base
- Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) desired, or ability to obtain certification within 2 years.
- Demonstrated success in establishing, managing and leading and large project teams which result in successful sourcing project delivery with qualitative results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization through oral and written forms such as presentations and reports. Experience working on communication plans and change management techniques.
- Ability to develop metrics, methods and procedures which drive results across projects, and provide linkage to corporate objectives. Excellent analytical skills are required.
- Experience performing detailed analyses of complex data or situations. Performing supplier financial analyses. Experience in reporting, and the use of spreadsheets.
- Experience in driving customer satisfaction through proven, measurable sourcing results while balancing controls and risk mitigation.
- Strong contract negotiation
- Experience in using eSourcing tools and technologies preferred, including eRFx, reverse auctions, project management tools, contract management tools. Also experience required in procurement ERP modules.
- Strong knowledge of Source-to-Pay processes
- 30% travel is expected
- Must be able to interact with a diverse group
- As per organizational structure
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2015