Oct 1, 2016
No. of Vacancies:
Job Description / Responsibility
- The position will be based at the Head Office, Banani, Dhaka.
- The incumbent will be responsible for daily cash receipts & payments, preparation of cheques and ensure timely distribution after getting signature from authorized signatories. S/he will also be responsible for completing daily banking correspondences as well as following activities:
- Manage the petty cash; cash collections & payments.
- Check and payment of utility bills and casual staff salary.
- Prepare and maintain bills and vouchers of the organization.
- Deal with external suppliers/service providers regarding payments
- Manage the filing, storage and ensure security of documents as well as response timely to stakeholders` enquiries.
- M.Com. preferably MBA in Finance
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At most 40 year(s)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Should have good communication skills
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Should be familiar in Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Application Suite.
- Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Human Resource Department, SMC-EL, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka - 1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is October 1, 2016.
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: Oct 1, 2016