Nov 23, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To perform microbial limit test of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products, water, stability samples etc.
- To perform biological assay of antibiotics.
- To perform preservative efficacy test.
- To perform sterility test and Bacterial endotoxin / LAL test
- To plan and execute the Environment Monitoring & Area Qualification Program of the whole plant.
- To perform Cleaning Validation of production areas & machinery, analyze validation samples and prepare the validation reports.
- To validate the purified water system and perform the routine analysis of purified water as per the pharmacopoeal specifications.
- To perform effluent water testing as per the specification of the environment regulatory authority & Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET).
- To perform validation and routine calibration, performance checking, cleaning and routine maintenance of all microbiological instruments.
- To monitor and organize the cleaning, sanitation & pest control program of the whole plant.
- To act as in-charge of the microbiology lab
- MSc in Microbiology from any reputed university
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- At most 35 year(s) Minimum 3-5 years experience in Microbiology department of a reputed pharmaceutical industry
- As per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com