No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to ensure updating of vehicles` documents such as fitness, certificate, tax token, registration, insurance etc.
- Assist to ensure proper maintenance of log books and vehicles` movement and uses.
- Prepare drivers` schedule report, fuel consumption report, incident report, etc
- Follow up and maintain liaison with the workshop, BRTA and other government entities.
- Assist to prepare departmental, private and project bill.
- Follow up log book and fuel bill entry.
- Keep record /history of accidents.
- Any other work assigned by the authority.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Transport Management, Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Retail Store
- At most 35 year(s)
- Computer knowledge in word and excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic English proficiency preferred.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.