Jan 24, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receptionist shall be the sole responsible to provide welcoming atmosphere to valued guests with great smile and provide warm assistance efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Check arrivals and familiarize herself with room allocation and proper information.
- Check guest history cards for arriving guests and remember the name of arriving VIPs (if any), so that she is familiar with them.
- Use OPERA-Property Management System in particular with the Reservation, Front Desk, In House, Cashiering and Report screens.
- Thoroughly familiar with the room status system and keeps it up to date.
- Remains familiar & up to date regarding current selling strategies.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the Property especially the layout and facilities in each guestroom, restaurant locations and hours of operation and function.
- Prepare daily Recapitulation, Room Earning Sheet, Three day`s Forecast, and Special Rate List etc. as per requirement of the supervisor.
- Maintaining regular coordination with the Housekeeping Department for the smooth operation of the guest room allocation as well as create a Homely atmosphere for the guests.
- Minimum Graduate from any reputed and recognized University. Diploma in Hospitality Management will be considered as an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- At most 32 year(s)
- Minimum 02 years of practical working experience in the reception/customer service/front desk area.
- Maximum 32 (Thirty Two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Good looking, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Should have outstanding presentation skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Should have international Business decorum/ethics.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work in shifts.
- Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by January 24, 2017 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY ``IF`` YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: January 24, 2017 at 4:30 PM
Application Deadline: Jan 24, 2017