No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Spray or dust chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings or wood, and over marshlands, ditches, and catch-basins.
- Set mechanical traps and place poisonous paste or bait in sewers, burrows, and ditches.
- Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall and roof porosity, and access to infested locations.
- Cut or bore openings in building or surrounding concrete, access infested areas, insert nozzle, and inject pesticide to impregnate ground.
- Assist and/or assist other workers in treatment and extermination processes to eliminate and control rodents, insects, and weeds.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment, using rule, calculate fumigant requirements, and estimate cost for service.
- Clean and remove blockages from infested areas to facilitate spraying procedure and provide drainage, using broom, mop, shovel, and rake.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Record work activities performed.
- Clean work site after completion of job.
- Dig up and burn or spray weeds with herbicides.
- Carry on other tasks assign by the management.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Housekeeping
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hotel, Hospital, Resort
- At least 18 year(s)
- Thorough knowledge of pest controlling procedure.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Should have relevant work experience.
- Candidate should be Healthy and Energetic
- Food, Service Charge, Accommodation, Uniform etc.