No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist Director, HR to setup Strategic HR.
- Assist Director, HR for recruitment & selection process. Use the best technique to hire the right people in right time in right place.
- Oversee the human resources functions, ensuring the provision of advice on HR matters to the Director HR, including the development and review of relevant HR strategies.
- Forecast risks, issues and opportunities, discuss and settle/implement HR policy & procedure.
- Manage employee`s individual and collective development, such as identify accurate cost effective in-country and foreign training.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Managing the talent, competency and experience of employees within an organization and develop plan for the improvement of performance of under performer.
- Ensure an improved and developed Organizational Culture in different aspects.
- Ensure employee`s welfare; design and develop policy related to provident fund according to company`s strategy.
- Ensure effective Human Resource Planning- the best fit between employees and jobs and avoiding manpower shortage and surpluses in the organization within budget constraints.
- Should have both BBA & MBA major in HRM from any reputed University.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): General HR, HRIS/HR Database Management, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Airline, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- 35 to 45 year(s)
- Should have the comprehensive knowledge and functional competencies on HR Operations.
- Should have strong thinking & decision making capabilities.
- Have the endurance to work beyond the time.
- Having the habit of working under tremendous pressure.
- Capability of practically handling of 2000 - 3000 employees issues including Database Management, Payroll Management, Performance Management etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, should have the leadership and accountability with ability to deliver results
- As per company policy.