Trade Fair Volunteer (CITF)
LAVA International (H.K) Limited
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- LAVA requires potential volunteers in Dhaka International Trade Fair (CITF) with the following responsibilities:
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Negotiating the terms and closing sales;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Reviewing the own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum HSC preferred.
- Students can also apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Marketing, Sales, Tele Marketing, Retail Stores/Shops, Customer Support/Client Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Mobile Accessories, Manufacturing (FMCG), Retail Store, Super store
- Smart looking, Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude
- Experience in Mobile Industry is an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Presentable, target oriented, good communicator, willing to develop career in sales and Marketing
- Self confident, smart, energetic and willing to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work long hours in market
- Capable to achieve target as team.
- A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the really deserving candidate.