No. of Vacancy:
- Department/ Division/ Job Location: Supply Chain/ Finance/ Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for overall country procurement results and implementation, including compliance;
- Manages local category spend fully through negotiations and contracts;
- Executes on strategy and sourcing according to group policies and guidelines;
- Captures real savings - plan and track performance within the country and define budgetary impact;
- Drives full sourcing process for assigned categories including contract signing (within group framework);
- Assists Quality organization with info on performance of vendors and compliance with guidelines;
- Provides input to budgeting / BP process for local categories;
- Directly solves operational issues with vendors;
- Upholds internal and external policies, regulations and laws.
- professional track record in Procurement;
- Telecom industry experience is preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good planning/project management skills;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Deep technical expertise in his/her category;
- Comfortable with conflict;
- Able to work in a dual reporting matrix.