Anywhere in Bangladesh
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Smooth completion of production follow up
- Complete pre-production meeting
- Handle trail production session and troubleshooting as and when necessary into work in process (WIP)
- Monitor suppler infrastructure development regularly
- Suggest & take initiative to implement expected improvement in suppler work flow process
- Update daily/weekly/periodically production report with concerned supplier, CDC and other stakeholders.
- Maintain documentation properly.
- Visit suppliers` factories to ensure quality.
- Introduce new materials for making the article more comfortable, fashionable and highly salable.
- Conduct training for factory people to educate about specific article production.
- Report to Local Sourcing Manager about production and follow-up.
- B.Sc engineering major in Footwear Manufacturing/ Leather from any reputed university
- 23 to 30 year(s)
- Strong knowledge on shoe production and quality
- Able to work under pressure individually and with team.
- Should have good problem solving and negotiation skill.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Candidates having experience working in production and quality wing for reputed organization will get preference.
- As per company policy