No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To work directly with lead engineers to design Plumbing/Fire Protection systems for Industrial Building.
- To create layout and equipment sizing on floor plans.
- To coordinate and interact effectively with other MEP disciplines.
- To identify deliverables, define requirements, and create design, drawings.
- To develop technical specifications and layouts while planning the network diagram for the factories.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of utilities, plumbing, lab waste piping, fire protection, etc.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 28 year(s)
- Must have strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to Plumbing/Fire Protection deliverables.
- Must have detailed design experience for Plumbing/Fire Protection systems.
- Should be strong motivated, well organized, and showed professional initiatives.
- Should have ability to take ownership of assignments, can work both independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Must have excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- As per company policy.