BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, 350 Agent Banking outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Alternate Banking Channels Division:
Associate Manager: Call Center
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams;
- Available to support call center agents when required including taking escalated calls;
- Responsible for Real Time Monitoring of the floor to ensure expected service level and abandoned calls by proper management of break plan, call handling time and others;
- Responsible for monitoring individual agent performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Responsible to minimize risk through adhering proper process, policies and records;
- Ability to suggest methods to improve area of operations, efficiency and services for both internal and external customers;
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center including staffing, training, scheduling and others.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in call centre or any customer facing role is preferred;
- Passionate about customer service;
- Amiable personality with good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill;
- Strong command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Committed to provide total quality of work;
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: September 26, 2020