Ashar Alo Society
Name of the Position: Programme Coordinator (TB Control Program)
- To participate in policy and strategy development meetings.
- To lead the core TB team and prepare annual work plan.
- To support the management in decision making.
- To ensure overall implementation of TB control programme in the project.
- To supervise and provide support in administrative and financial management of the programme.
- Coordinate timely recruitment, orientation and deployment of staff.
- Supervise and provide technical support to ensure anti-TB treatment according to NTP guidelines, through periodic field visits.
- Ensure availability of anti-TB drugs and other supplies
- Monitoring, Supervision and Coordination:
- Maintain overall coordination with Government, BRAC, and other stakeholders in implementing TB control activities.
- Conduct periodic monitoring of TB control activities according to action plan and prepare report.
- Facilitate internal and external monitoring and audit.
- Facilitate periodic visits by BRAC, NTP, WHO, LFA, CCM, The Global Fund and other stakeholders.
- Supervise and coordinate quality assurance and surveillance system.
- Coordinate and attend monthly and quarterly programme review meetings organized by the SR and the PR.
- Reporting and dissemination:
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting as per the agreement.
- Ensure any other report to BRAC and NTP as and when necessary.
Job Nature: Full- time
- MBBS/Master degree in any discipline, with a Master degree in public Health (MPH) from any recognized university.
- Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- For medical graduates, minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field or any health programme management
- For others, minimum 7 years of experience in relevant field or any health programme management.
Other requirements for the above post:
- Ability to work in a team with government and related development partners.
- Commendable knowledge in health and social structures of Bangladesh.
- Strong administrative, managerial and motivational skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both in Bangla and English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
Job Location: Dhaka with frequent field visit.
Age: Not exceeding 50 years
Salary: Tk.70000/-75000/- based on experience
Other Benefits: Other benefits will be provided as per the organizational policy.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements are requested to apply with their completed CVs and a cover letter to Admin officer, Ashar Alo Society, house#13(2nd-4th), Road#06, Block#KHA, Adabor, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 June, 2020.
(People living with HIV and AIDs are encouraged to apply)
Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV.
Ashar Alo Society (AAS)