Officer, Accounts, Aarong
- Supervise daily sales collection and timely deposit
- Verify physical cash and prepare daily cash certificate
- Prepare periodic financial statements and other financial reports
- Analyze the monthly financial report and provide insights to higher management
- To liaise and coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Handle tax and VAT related issues
- Prepare and disburse salary, overtime, bonus and yearly leave salary
- Maintain leave register, attendance, resignation etc
- Preparation of budget, forecasting the variance analysis statements
- POC and custodian of fixed assets
- Manage financial & legal requirements and maintain liaison with government stakeholders
- All sorts of daily accounting activities of a retail branch like; Bills & vouchers preparation and record in accounting software with proper documentation.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Accounting from any reputed University
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 32 years
- Computer knowledge in word and excel.
- Basic knowledge on Tax and VAT related issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic English proficiency preferred.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Send your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
এছাড়া নিন পারেন নিচের চাকরিঃ
⇒ মোবাইল কোম্পাকোম্পানির এই সার্কুলারগুলো সত্যিই সহজ পার্ট টাইম জব করুন সময় কম যাদের তারা – Part time