Advanced Internship Program (AIP)
Banglalink’s AIP is a unique opportunity for an undergraduate/postgraduate-level student to complement his/her academic studies with experiential learning in a professional setting. The AIP aims to mutually benefit students as well as the company through the below defined outcomes:
- Allow graduating students to familiarize themselves with a multi-national work environment and gain practical experience
- Provide students with an opportunity to grow professionally and gain an appreciation of roles, duties and responsibilities at work
- Assist the Company in its effort of capacity building by empowering young people to gain experience and prepare themselves for the job market
- Assist the Company in securing potential candidates for its entry-level vacancies
We believe this will ensure that we are bringing people who are the best fit for the company while also helping students meet their academic requirements. This holistic, mutually beneficial approach to internship is what sets AIP apart from contemporaries and makes it first of its kind in the industry.
AIP Intake & Qualification
We have 3 Internship cycles in a year:
|January Intake||May Intake||September Intake|
|Application Time Frame||01 November – 31 December||01 March – 30 April||01 July – 31 August|
|Assessment Time Frame||01 December – 31 December||01 April – 30 April||01 August – 31 August|
|Internship Time Frame||10 January – 9 April||10 May – 9 August||10 September – 9 December|
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline from any reputed UGC approved institute
- All credits (except internship) must be completed
- Proficiency in English communications
- Experience in the use of computers and MS Office applications (specially MS Excel)
- Keen interest in learning
- Ability to work in teams
How to Apply:
Please Send CV to email@example.com with the following:
- Complete CV, highlighting your interest to pursue internship in Banglalink, academic qualifications, extra-curricular activities and work experience (if any)
- In the subject line, please mention which intake you are applying for (January/May/September).
- In the message body, please mention your degree and concentration (major/minor) details with current CGPA.
You can also apply through your career services department of your respective institutions.
Required Documents during Joining: After being selected as an intern at Banglalink, you will have to provide the below documents before joining:
- Forwarding letter from your University
- Current transcript from your University
- A copy of HSC examination / A Level’s certificate and mark sheet
- A copy of SSC examination / O Level’s certificate and mark sheet
- A copy of National ID card/ Passport
- 2 copies passport-size photograph
Internships may take place in Dhaka or in any of our regional offices as required. You may provide your preference during application. Please be informed that internship placement is subject to organizational requirements and your assessment results.
Internship Program Completion:
Interns will be required to submit a report on his/her assigned project after completion of their 3-month internship program. A letter of internship completion will be issued to them after successful submission & evaluation of report.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে
অফিসে না গিয়েও⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home