Project Coordinator Society
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council invites applications for the position of Project Coordinator – Society.
No of position/s – 01
- Assist/Lead the implementation of the assigned project/s or any specific component of project/s.
- Assist Project Manager in financial planning and management for the assigned projects.
- Coordinate with delivery partner organisations to receive various data and information on monthly basis as per M&E plan and using the agreed data collection tools and techniques.
- Provide all necessary admin and logistics support to the respective team.
- Work closely with delivery partners to gather impact stories, case studies and prepare the stories and case studies to share through external and internal communication channels.
- Liaise with Regional and country REF coordinators, Insights manager and Comms team to ensure effective REF coordination.
- The post holder will understand the importance of child protection and ensure polices and processes are in place to offer maximum protection of young people at all relevant events and venues and ensure compliance with the British Council Child Protection policy.
- The post holder will understand and make decisions which are affected by Equality Diversity and Inclusion legislation and policy.
And will have the following skills and experience
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum two years of experience
- Experience of safe planning, organisation and delivery of activities for children
We can offer
- Monthly salary BDT 46,809 (Consolidated).
- Transport allowance of BDT 9,000 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 29 February 2020
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”