BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, more than 300 Agent Banking Outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Digital Transformation Division:
Senior Manager, Project Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within the budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all relevant stakeholders;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study;
- Equivalent work experience of 7+ years;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE 2/6 Sigma certification is a plus.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020