Career OpportunityBRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
- Ensure security of BRAC staff and assets
- Ensure security of events organized by BRAC
- Supervise the duties of security guards
- Taking critical security related decision independently
- Maintain required number of security personnel for each post at all times
- Maintain all records of security incidents and other relevant office documents
- Security survey and security investigations
- Supervision of security equipment operation
- Perform all other duties as directed by senior security managers
- Bachelor in any discipline from any recognised University/ HSC or equivalent with minimum 2 years of NCO level service in military, police or Ansar.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is preferable. Preference will be given
to equally qualified female candidates.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Institutional training course in security will be given preference.
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Health& Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office/Field Office
APPLY NOWLast Apply Date : 4/June/2019
By brac portal Click Here
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে
অফিসে না গিয়েও⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home