Career OpportunityBRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last three years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Teachers Trainer, BRAC Education Programme (Project Staff)
- Conduct basic teachers training for the teachers.
- Explore and analyse capacity building needs of teachers to ensure quality education.
- Conduct training on pedagogy management.
- Develop training module and other relevant training material for different component of BEP.
- Capture training related good practices from different field offices of BEP and share for learning.
- Ensure delivery and impact are monitored and prepare reports regarding capacity building initiatives.
- Undertake and facilitate different training for the various target groups.
- Develop modules and provide training on result based management.
- Masters preferably in English or related discipline from any recognised educational institute with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA / CGPA in all academic examinations. B.Ed. and M.Ed degree holders will be preferred.
- 3 years of experience in training sector with specific experiences on training
conduction, design training modules & relevant materials and using different
training methods and techniques.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Any other job responsibilities governed by senior management.
Age Range: Maximum 35 years
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: BDT. 25000/-
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others as per project benefit policy
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
APPLY NOWLast Apply Date : 6/June/2019
You may apply through bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in subject line
By brac portal Click Here
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে
অফিসে না গিয়েও⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home