Account Relationship Officer
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council invites applications for the position of Account Relationship Officer
No of position/s – 01
Location – Chattogram
- Ensures knowledge is up to date and forward thinking on all exams products
- Provides input into market intelligence activities, innovation and business development
- Performs pre-agreed secondary market researched or gathers pre-agreed market intelligence
- Looks at opportunities for retain accounts and / or cross-sell other exams services
- Supports continuous improvement in the Business Development function
- Works with Account Relationships Manager to resolve and manage (internal or external) complaints and requirements for support
- Builds relationships and uses influence to work with others to grow the business
- Leads on delivery of Exams promotional events
- Delivers product presentations to appropriate audiences within the B2B segment
- Provides support for the wider Exams team when capacity is an issue at peak times. Activities could include Schools verifications and payments, management of Schools results and Statements of Entry to support Relationships Manager, managing contracts for IELTS registrations centres, and other to-be defined tasks
And will have the following skills and experience
- Graduation in any subject.
- At least three years’ work experience in similar role.
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Experience in B2B customer service environment
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children
- Experience of working with children.
We can offer
- Monthly salary BDT 46,809 (Consolidated)
- Transport allowance of BDT 9,000 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 2 September 2019
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”