Junior Officer (Accounts)
Permanent after successful completion of 6-month probation period.
- Maintain cash & bank book, party ledger book, VAT book and VAT related other relevant registers.
- Prepare monthly, weekly reconciliation report.
- Prepare management information reports as per requirement.
- Ensure safety and security of account documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
- B.com/ M.com
- Skills Required: Accounting Software (Not Mandatory)
- Minimum 01 year
- Not More than 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Fresher’s are also encouraged
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills In Bengali & English
- Excellent interpersonal & analytical skills”
Barishal, Bogra, Chittagong, Jessore, Rangpur, Sylhet, Mymensingh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Before submitting the application, please read the Job description very carefully. Do not apply if your profile doesn’t match with our given Job Description. Interested candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com or to the Human Resources Department of Fu-Wang Foods Ltd. at Fu-Wang Building, House # 55, Road # 17, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 on or before 17 October, 2019.