GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH
1. Ministry/Division Ministry of Defence
2. Agency Survey of Bangladesh (SOB)
3. Client Name Surveyor General of Bangladesh
4. Client Code 11903
5. Client District Dhaka, Bangladesh
6. Expression of interest for Selection of Individual Consultant (Website Developer and Database Administrator, Server and Network Specialist, System Administrator)
7. EOI Ref No. 23.08.0000.006.32.028.18-1344
8. Date 04 August 2019
9. Source of Funds GoB
10. Development Partners ( if applicable) None
11. Project/Programme Code ( if applicable) None
12. Project/Programme Name ( if applicable) Revenue Fund
13. EOI Closing Date and Time 21 August 2019 at 11:00 am.
14. Brief Description of Assignment:
a. Individual Consultant (System Administrator) : 1 Person
1. Ensure systems and database backups, archiving and disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary.
2. Protect data in internal and external computing systems from unauthorized users.
3.Maintain LAN and Internet connectivity products (Hub, Switches, Routers and Firewalls) and their installation and configuration.
4. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Active Directory, DNS Server and File Server on Windows & other Platforms.
5.Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Mail Server.
6. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Proxy, Samba, FTP, and Web Server
7. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Database Servers (SQL Server, My SQL, and Oracle).
8. Extensive knowledge on Data Backup and restore in both Windows and Linux
9. Support for Microsoft Windows client and server networking and application software technologies.
10. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Storage Systems. 15. Qualification and Experience:
a. Individual Consultant (System Administrator):
1. B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or related discipline.
Candidates must have Certification in MCSA/MCSE/RHCE. Working experience in relevant field may be given more importance.
1. Experience in developing and using drive imaging technologies, server and client based antivirus protection strategies, and robust automated backup solutions.
2. Strong understanding of TCP / IP and VCP-DCV
3. Familiar with any enterprise grade Backup software; experience with Backup Exec is a plus
4. Very good orientation with CISCO mid ranged Routers.
5. Familiar with Optical Fiber based LAN deployment.
6. Experience with any Linux distribution is a strong plus.
7. Experience with any enterprise grade Server and SCSI Devices (Experience with HP DL380 is a strong plus)
8. Good knowledge base on Data Center / NOC Standards and practices.
b. Individual Consultant (Server and Network Specialist) : 1 Person
1. Troubleshooting server and network related problems, Attend IT Helpdesk and initiate resolution,
2. Installation and configuration of networking devices, windows and Linux server
3. Ensure technical support to PC users
4. Ensure smooth operation on PC & LAN
5. Set out and implement operational and technical policies to use the computing systems efficiently
6. Protect data in internal and external computing systems from Viruses
7. Ensure systems and database backups, archiving and disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary
8. Protect data in internal and external computing systems from unauthorized users
9. Maintain LAN and Internet connectivity products (Hub, Switches, Routers and Firewalls) and their installation and configuration
10. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Storage Systems
11. Impart training to SOB officials to develop their skills and capabilities.
12.Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
13. Analyze the current network structure and submit comprehensive report on how to make the network more efficient.
.Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
b. Individual Consultant (Server and Network Specialist):
1. B.Sc/M.Sc in computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or related discipline.Professional Qualification:
Candidates must have Certification in CCNA/CCNP/MCSA/MCSE/RHCE. Working experience in relevant field may be given more importancePreferences:
1. Strong knowledge on internet security and antivirus protection strategies
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skill required
3. Support for Microsoft Windows client and server networking and Office software technologies.
4. Troubleshoot personal computer hardware and software problems individually or under guidance of vendor support engineers.
c. Individual Consultant (Website Developer and Database Administrator) : 1 Person
1. Designing the database and monitoring database performance;
2. Optimizing queries, develop and maintain existing SOB’s online data service;
3. Developing web application for other database user interface, writing migration scripts, preparing custom reports and performing several other tasks related to database;
4. Make web-based database for SOB’s several units;
5. Update and modify all databases;
6. Impart training to SOB officials to develop their skills and capabilities;
7. Develop software as per organizational requirement and implement as required;
8. Modify existing customized software;
9. Respond to problems and give quick solutions;
10. Training on Developed and Modified software to the users.
11. Managing database security/integrity and backup procedure.
12. Development and management of SOB Geo-portal including online data services.
13. Development and management of Seamless GIS data services. c. Individual Consultant (Website Developer and Database Administrator): B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or related discipline.
Professional Qualification:Candidates must have Certification in OCP,PHP & MySQL, Java Script etc. Working experience in relevant field may be given more importance
Relevant Working Experience:
Practical experience in software development in database management (such as Gov’t and large corporate etc.)
Candidate must have proven track record of project planning and coordinating development team
Minimum 5 years working experience as a Web & database administrator in any reputed organization.
DBAs must monitor the database performance and evaluate complex information coming from a variety of sources.
Practical experience in troubleshooting database related problems.
Up-to-date knowledge of technology and data protection act.
Ability to work well in a fast paced environment where the technology is drastically changing.
Practical experience in development of Web GIS and special database management.
16. Other Details:
All Candidates should have minimum 05 (Five) years recent working experience in the related field.
Age not exceeding 50 years.
Fluency in speaking and excellent in writing English is a preferred qualification.
The Candidate must have the capability of imparting training to the SOB staffs in the relevant IT field.
Surveyor General of Bangladesh invites eligible applicants to show their interest in providing qualification and experience certificates along with CV.
The applicant will be selected using the selection method of individual consultant as per Public Procurement Regulations 2008.
The services are likely to commence on 01-10-2019 and shall be completed on 31-03-2020. The duration of the service will be extended according to the performance of consultant.
17. Name of Official Inviting EOI : Mohammad MustafijurRahman
18. Designation of the Official EOI : Deputy Director (Admin)(A.D.)
19. Address of the Official Inviting EOI : Survey of Bangladesh, 29, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Saranee, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
20. Contact Details of official inviting EOI : Telephone No. +880-2-8170393,Fax: +880-2-9117463
E-mail: email@example.com,Website: http://www.sob.gov.bd
21. The Client reserves the right to reject all EOI’s.
এছাড়া নিন পারেন নিচের চাকরিঃ