Divisional Programme Coordinator (1)
Khulna Mukti Seba Sangstha (KMSS) is a Bangladeshi development organization has been working in the public health sector for last 22 years and currently implementing different projects in 7 districts.
As a partner of a large consortium led by Concern Worldwide (CW), KMSS is going to implement a new health programme titled “Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged in Bangladesh” funded by UK aid from the UK government. The programme aims to increase access to quality essential healthcare for the disadvantaged including people with disabilities in both urban and rural areas of the remote and underserved areas of Khulna, Bagerhat and Satkhira districts.
Job Purpose: This is a senior level divisional position and will be responsible for providing programme implementation management and operational leadership to the regional level. The position will supervise and manage regular activities of the divisional level Programme Implementation Team and will be responsible and accountable for management and oversight of the field activities.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and technical guidance on MNCH to programme team to ensure effective planning and implementation of health system strengthening
- Ensure the programme activities are aligned to the programme plans and standard
- Support Project Team Leader in overall management of the programme
- Ensure that programme implementation comply with donor contractual obligations and that all reporting is of good quality and is done in a timely manner
- Review monthly progress and assess technical support requirement for programme staff and to provide support accordingly and provide training accordingly
- Develop technical guidelines for improving access to MNCH services for the programme urban and rural areas. Improving quality of services in health facilities, expansion of existing services and establishing public, private partnership in collaboration with partners and stakeholders
- Arrange refresher training
- Work with divisional, district and upazila level MoHFW, MoLGRDC and LGIs for mobilising their support and collaboration in the provision of urban and rural health and nutrition services
- Respond to support requests from the government counterparts (DGHS and DGFP department), other national health programmes, and the team in the field.
- Actively participate in the programme implementation group meeting.
- Monitor and supervise activities of the teams at district level (three districts)
- Compile the reports from districts and write the divisional report for the PTL for finalization.
- Maintain good and professional relationship with other consortium partners working in the area.
- Ensure compliance with organisational and donor rules and regulations particularly with respect to financial and contract management
Educational: A master’s degree or equivalent from reputed university. Public health professional will get added advantage.
Job related experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 10 years’ progressive experience in health programme management with a large NGO with at least 5 years at senior level
- Proven experience working on managing a big team with particular thematic sector of Health and Family planning
- Experience of working with major international donors
- Demonstrated experience of working in health system strengthening programme in urban and rural areas
- Demonstrated experience of working with divisional and district level officials of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Local Government
- Strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse project team
- Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Dynamic and willing to take initiatives to complete assigned task, and work independently
- Proven experience in resource planning & budget management
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage change effectively
- Delegation, time management and prioritizing skills and coping with broad range of demands
Duty station: Khulna
Salary: BDT 108,702 (including Bonus) monthly
Benefits: As per KMSS policy
Reportable to: Project Team Leader
If you are confident and think you fit well in the position, please write an application to the Executive Director, KMSS and send it with a copy of your CV through email to email@example.com on or before 31st July 2019. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. KMSS is an equal opportunity organization. However, qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Note: Due to the urgent requirement to fill in the position, KMSS is also reviewing applications on a rolling basis within the mentioned period. If you consider yourself suitable, please apply at your earliest. Selected candidates will need to join within a short notice.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে