Associate Officer(Store & Distribution), Procurement
- Deliver regular recurring items to user section as per valid requirement.
- Ensure periodic delivery of stationeries item to Aarong all outlets as per authority recommendation based on monthly consumption matrix.
- Maintain delivery challan & prepare delivery report as per requirement.
- Make certain vendors payment without any complication with accounts.
- Dispense emergency required consumable items within very little short lead time.
- Do replenish, reorder to maintain stock in bulk & wellbeing the requirement.
- Adjust staff advance to accounts within an early date to maintain accountability.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline.Inventory or store management course will be get preference.
- Age at most 32 years
- At least 1-2 year experience on store maintain from any local or foreign companies.
- Must have excellent knowledge on local procurement process, computer office automation basic knowledge, report preparing for stock, vendor sourcing and development, procurement lead time, replenishment & reorder.
- Must have skills on data mining, analytical ability, communication skills, negotiation skills, change management.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org