Human Resources & Organizational Development
All over the world girls are at risk because of their young age and their gender. They are at risk of being denied the opportunity to access a secondary education, to gain the skills and training they need to work and to exercise control over their sexual and reproductive health. They are at risk of being married before the age of 18. They are at risk of violence and harassment from men and boys in every space they occupy, including their home, their school, their refugee camp and their city.
Plan International believes in the power and potential of every child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Its girls who are most affected. Plan International’s Global Strategy aims to transform the lives of 100 million girls by implementing an integrated programme and influence approach. In view of that, the country programme is focusing towards a vision of empowering girls and young women, to be heard, to live without fear of violence and to achieve their rights.
Plan International Bangladesh has a four-member HR & OD team which is responsible for the organisation’s overall Human Resource Management work. A significant part of the team’s work involves providing day to day support to programme and project colleagues. There are kinds of activities which do not require technical expertise but are often time consuming. Currently, HR & OD department is seeking to hire an Intern who can help with those routine tasks. Such arrangement will release part of the burden of the team members who then can utilise that time for more productive work.
Objective of this internship programme:
To provide the Bangladeshi students opportunity to apply theoretical concepts to real life situations. This is also an opportunity for the intern to develop his/her professional skills in the area of their interests and develop a pool of potential candidates for future vacancies. Duration of this internship programme is four months.
- Assisting in recruitment and selection process by coordinating and contacting with the candidates etc.
- Systematic filing of back up files, and personnel files upon selection of the candidates
- pdating personnel files on regular basis, ensuring the files are ready for HR audit at any given point of time, both for existing staff and outgoing staff
- Prepare HR updates of new joiner’s.
- Ensuring claim forms are properly filled in with required documents, signed by concerned HR&OD team member and forwarded to insurance company for processing
- Ensuring all the advertisement bills are forwarded to finance for timely payment with proper documentation
- Preparing different formative certificates like Experience certificate, Bank certificate, Salary certificate, visa processing “no objection” certificate etc
- Providing administrative support to the Department
Remuneration: Taka 15,000/- (fifteen thousand) only consolidated per month and other admissible allowances.
What we offer:
Apart from the above remuneration, we will offer you:
- A professional working environment allowing you to contribute to the overall organisational goal;
- Exposure to multinational working environment and international work standards;
- Opportunity to join the organisation based on your performance as well as through competitive selection process;
Key qualifications, competencies and experience required for this programme:
- MBA major in HR/ Masters in Management or any other relevant subject
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Experienced user of basic computer programmes (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word) and research tools, as well as internet/search engines.
- Young, motivated, ability to take initiative, work under pressure situation without losing composure and ability to meet deadlines.
If you think you are the right person, with the commitment to work in development field and willing to take challenges to bring positive changes in the lives of the children of Bangladesh, please apply online by 22 June 2019 at: Plan International Bangladesh: Career Opportunities
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any form of persuasion in the selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy.
As an independent development and humanitarian organization, We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We are an equal opportunities employer.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
Most viewed jobs are bellow
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে