- DUTY STATION: Ukhiya, Bangladesh
- REPORT TO: Clinic Supervisor
- Duration: 2 months (Renewable)
- The incumbent will be responsible to vaccinate the children and the girls/women of reproductive health age at AA down clinic under camp 3. He/she will be responsible for overall regularly carrying of vaccines to and from Ukhiya health complex to clinic, maintenance of vaccine cold chain, push/administer vaccine to the client, provide counseling to client, maintain record and documentation, conduct field visit to find our left over and drop out cases and bring the clients to clinic for vaccination. He will report to the Clinic Supervisor and ensure regular attendance to the clinic for delivering services.
- The incumbent must be at least SSC/HSC passed
FOR EMAILED APPLICATION, SUBJECT LINE SHOULD BE OCT19-Vaccinator
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, so candidates are encouraged to apply early. A decision may be finalized before the deadline. Relief International encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply for the