To be the preferred hotel company, trusted by guests, employees, owners and business partners.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Sales & Marketing Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Assistant Reservation Officer
Assistant Reservation Officer shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard Booking & Reservation services for our valued guests with amicable voice and handle every related issue efficiently, courteously and professionally. Also, assist Reservation Manager for the overall operations of the Reservation Section under Sales & Marketing Department of the Hotel. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Sell Hotel Rooms according to availability and as per procedures and guidelines.
- Take reservations by phone and process the completed form for confirmation to be sent.
- Oversee group reservations and ensure all uncommitted rooms are released in a timely manner.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with the hotel policy, and perform any other lawful assignment given by the competent authority as and when requirement basis.
- Bachelors/Diploma on relevant major in Hospitality/Tourism from recognized University/Educational Institute with minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Excellent Command over English.
- Minimum 2 Years combined experience in any 3 or 5 Star hotel’s Front Office, Reservations and Guest Service with considerable knowledge of 3 or 5 Star Chain Hotel’s General SOPs.
- Possess good knowledge about present Hospitality industry with 2 years’ working experience in OTS, OPERA PMS Reservation Module.
- Able to participate and contribute to Budgeting and Forecasting of revenue and maintain market intelligence.
- Not more than 30 (thirty) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Bangla as well as very good in listening.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the Reservation activities smoothly.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Excellent working environment and competitive salary package.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by March 16, 2019 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: March 16, 2019 at 4:30 PM
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে
অফিসে না গিয়েও⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home