Warehouse in Charge: (01 Person)
- Responsible for planning and organizing Man powers of the store section.
- Assign roles and responsibilities for warehouse officers and warehouse staffs.
- Planning and executing warehouse manner and issue.
- Coordinate among Store, Commercial, Procurement, Accounts and other related Departments.
- Involve in setting up policy and procedures related issue of Store Section.
- Ensure proper documentations in the software & keep records in safe custody.
- Ensure the safety security of the store.
- Manage Inventory management software,
- Computer Data entry, Daily & monthly stock report, Monthly Inventory Report,
- Daily Accessories Received & Issue Register Maintain.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with dealer’s and transport companies
- Plan work rotes, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Regular update & maintain BIN Card.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.Com/ M.Com in Accounting from any public/ reputed university.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Distribution
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Must be well organized, smart and proactive to duties.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- ERP/Distribution Software knowledge
- Must know computer operating system both in English and Bangla.
- Loyal to the Superior and the Organization.
Other benefits: As per company policy
Job Location: Hemayetpur, Saver, Dhaka
If you think, you are the right person for the required position, please send your updated-Resume along with an Application, Necessary Certificates Photocopy, National ID Photocopy and recent 2 copy Passport size photos to the HR Department, Ujala Paints. AHN Tower (11th floor), 13 Bir Uttam CR Datta Road, Bangla Motor, Dhaka-1000.