BRAC Bank Limited, a pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency, and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for the future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices, and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and an unmatched network of 187 Branches, 376 ATMs, 96 CDMs, 457 SME Unit Offices, 9 Regional Operations Office and 503 Agent Banking outlets.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is looking for an ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for General Service Division.
Officer, Safety and Securite
- Monitor, update, and maintain all aspects of the IP Camera/CCTV system, including but not limited to: digital network video recorders (NVR), cameras analog/digital, network infrastructure (Edge POE devices).
- Remotely monitor servers/client stations.
- Maintain Surveillance systems (analog & IP); make sure all systems are functioning and all repairs are being made on time.
- Clean and adjust camera functions.
- Troubleshoot IP Camera/CCTV issues from end device to head-end.
- Upgrade computer/NVR software and hardware.
- Maintain analog/digital IP Camera/CCTV component inventories, logs, and schedules.
- It is efficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications (XP, Win 7, Windows Server, Linux, Apple OS, Microsoft Word, and Excel).
- Drive/operate company vehicles to complete Surveillance work on and off property (scissor lift, boom lift, etc.).
- Maintain liaison with the concerned representatives of Vendors for all related coordination regarding Security Equipment maintenance Services.
- Complete the renewal process of all Security Equipment Maintenance Services Agreement within stipulated time upon getting approval from the authority.
- Checking all security companies’ bills and ensure timely payment of the bills.
- Ensure all security equipment’s (alarm, Fire extinguisher, Entry & Exit door, CCTV DVR system, PA system etc.) installed in the premises and trigger out the gap or inactive equipment.
- Receive SMS from designated branches/SME or BBL premises and doing accordingly for necessary steps.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University of Bangladesh with satisfactory academic track record.
- Willing to perform under stress.
- Good command over spoken/written English and Bangla language.
- Expertise in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Good communication and behavioral skill.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
গ্রামিনফোনে আজ এপ্লাই করে কাজ জয়েন করুন – শুরু করুন জিপি সার্কুলার ২০২১ – HSC/ SSC/ ডিগ্রী – GP Jobs
রেলের জব আছে – অফিসে না গিয়েও ⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC পাসে ৩৪০০০ বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই