Meena Bazar is one of the leaders among the retail super store chains in Bangladesh that offers wide range of high quality products and superior customer service to customers. Today, Meena Bazar is considered to be the industry benchmark for its continuous innovation, commitment to ensure quality and delightful service.
As an essential food provider Meena Bazar is proudly committed to bringing safe and hygienically handled food to the customers around the country by ensuring the authenticity of the source, controlled transportation, expert processing and attractive presentation. Meena Bazar is the first superstore to introduce home delivery service and e-commerce website in retail sector of Bangladesh. Currently, it is serving ten thousand customers each day with more than 8,000 products out of which over hundred products are produced/ processed by Meena Bazar itself.
At Meena Bazar, we take pride of our Human Resources, which differentiate us from others. To meet our current business expansion plan, we require qualified individual in the following positions:
Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive, Outlet (for Dhaka Outlets)
The incumbent will report to the Operation Manager. S/he will be responsible for:
- Managing & motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control, protecting stock loss & wastage.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales of the outlet and also product wise.
- Ensure accurate ordering and replenishment of products.
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential employee, Grooming, GST standard, conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and promote safe and healthy food handling from receiving to customer’s basket.
- Having high personal standard on Cleanliness and Hygiene.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Organizing visual merchandise, special displays and corners.
- Conducting meetings with outlet management team as well as represent outlet in different meetings & discussions with higher management.
- Walking through the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Initiating ideas to development business and discuss with management with enough research and data.
- Planning cost effective ways to run day to day store operations.
- Resolving and monitoring overall outlet security issues.
- Studying market, survey for new trends & initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Handling outlet stock incoming and outgoing and cash fund related activity.
- Understand & respects the importance of healthy living & fresh value of food.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, planning and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and innovative attitude.
- Computer literacy in MS Office & Outlook.
- Must have experience in retail or similar industry.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Masters in any discipline from a recognized University.
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Should have strong communication skills in both Bengali and English
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave Encashment
For all the positions, there is scope of faster career progression.
Instructions to apply: If you meet the requirements, then
মিনা বাজারে বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC পাসে ২৪০০০ বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই
মনে রাখবেন, মেট্রিক ইন্টার পাশেই ৩০ দিনে কাজের জন্য, বানিজ্য মেলাতে কাজের কোন বিকল্প নেই।
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC পাসে ৩৪০০০ বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই