Job Title: IOS Sr. Software Engineer (Day Shift)
Kazi IT Center
- Strong object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience in building consumer-facing mobile native apps.
- Strong architectural skills and API design techniques to keep a clean and maintainable.
- code base
- Deep understanding of mobile app development frameworks
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing.
- The developer will lead the entire SDLC right from requirements gathering, designing, implementation and testing until delivery and post launch support
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Design systems that simplify and enhance customer experience
- Efficiently multi-task between multiple critical business projects.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics to meet commitments and timelines
- Develop large scale web apps – source code control, continuous integration, deployment and documentation
- Keep self-updated with latest technologies in web, mobile and cloud space and lead web development efforts including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
- Have a strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results in assigned time.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- 4 year Graduation in CSE/EEE/Applied Physics or related subjects
- Skills Required: IOS
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 4 plus years in iOS development experience
- 4 plus years of experience in using APIs, web services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
- Must have experience on the entire app development life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release To App Stores and support.
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience creating custom UI components, Push Notification Services, Memory Management, GPS and location-based services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git , svn
- Experience with iOS application development will be considered as a strong attribute
Job Location: Dhaka
- 100k BDT
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- 5 Days Work Week ( Day Shift )
- International Work Opportunities
Read Before Apply
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Please go to the link: https://goo.gl/forms/hH8euIYcKu44Q6Cq1 and register for an interview
Application Deadline: February 16, 2019
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং প্রা বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC পাসে ৩৪০০০ বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই