Job Title: Junior Analyst – Business Development (Night Shift )
Kazi IT Center
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
See how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Shift: Night Job – 6PM to 3AM
- Job: Business Development
- Job Title: Analyst – Business Development (Night Shift)
- Department: Business Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company’s activity plan and strategies.
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company’s growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management – through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the marketplace
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed university with preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor’s is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O Level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
Job Location: Nikunjo & Dhanmondi
Salary Range: TK.25000 Plus Sales Bonus
- Festival bonus
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Click Here ( https://goo.gl/uTjAJX ) to Register for Examination.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2018
এছাড়া নিচে আছে সবচেয়ে সহজে প্রাপ্তিযোগ্য কিছু সার্কুলারঃ
- (স্পেশাল-২) পার্ট টাইম জব – PART TIME (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)
- (স্পেশাল -৩) ইন্সস্ট্যন্ট জব –Instant (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)
- (স্পেশাল -৪) আড়ং এ জব – Aarong Circular (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)