Data Artist (Associate – Night Shift)
Catalyst Solutions (Sister concern of Adiva Graphics)
- Data analytics working based in the USA; catering to top 10 marketing research and analytics companies in the world. Survey checking, quality check data tables and creating visually engaging charts to help facilitate client`s marketing research project management process.
- We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy.
- QC Online Programming in order to ensure surveys logics and questionnaire are working as per client’s overall research brand objective
- Ensure the final data output (tabs in SPSS, Excel) is accurate to ensure main objectives of the study/projects are met
- Work extensively with/on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to create data heavy charts
- Analyze data and placing it into various charts
- Incorporate various charts and integrate them into PowerPoint slides
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE, CSE, ETE, IT, Physics, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Economics, Statistics
- Candidates with CGPA below 4.0 in SSC or HSC need NOT to apply
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply, to state the obvious, some job experience is preferable.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Mathematics knowledge to organize and manipulate data in MS EXCEL is a must and advance knowledge is a significant positive
- Ability to grasp and understand new technologies quickly
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated the commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- An active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minorities, Women and Handicapped persons are HIGHLY encouraged to apply
- Should be willing to work according to shift plan of the organization considering we are open 24/7, with exception of female candidates to align with our cultural notes.
- DO NOT apply if you are very weak in Mathematics.
- Tk. 15000 – 25000 (Monthly)
- The salary quoted will be effective after successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Others as per company policy
Read Before Apply
For example, Asad_Data Artist(Night Shift)_092918
[NOTE: Email without PROPER SUBJECT and ATTACHMENT will NOT BE REVIEWED].