Job Title: Territory Officer ( Night Shift )
Kazi IT Center
Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
The Territory Officer role with Kazi IT Center (KITC) is primarily a full-time, remote business fulfilment role based out of the Nikunjo or Dhanmondi offices. Further, given the share of work with and daily exposure to organizations from North America, this role requires late working hours in Dhaka, viz. 6 pm through 3 am.
Duties of the Territory Officer include:
- Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Develop and achieve sales through the direct sales channels.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Device business plans for all current and prospective business opportunities.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Requirements of the role:
- Good command in English in terms of Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening
- Previous experience in Business Development or Territory Sales with proven success records.
- Keen interest in getting connected to people, and being capable of making friendly relationship
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Ability to analyze critical situation and handle complaints
- Must have good eyesight and comfort to continuously use computer.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed university with preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor’s is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
- Candidates must have 2 or more years of full time work experience.
- For outstanding candidates, the experience requirement can be mitigated.
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Nikunjo 2, Dhanmondi
Compensation and other benefits
- Monthly salary of TK. 45,000 and bonuses linked to sales, festivals Bonus
- Provident Fund and Gratuity
- KITC Work Abroad Program
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Please go to the link https://goo.gl/YgJNRM and register for an interview
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2018