Head of Medium Segment
- Plan and develop tactical and strategic acquisition business strategy by formulating a priority key account list and industry specialization of accounts based on business potential
- Stand-in newer processes, customized products to set up standards in order to facilitate the strategy that contributes the major revenue pie in B2B Business
- Bridging between operational strategy in line with departmental objectives with the team members by improvising adoption of significant changes in processes, products and approaches
- Devise monthly operational plans to the team leaders based on acquisition strategy; assess and recommend channel strategy in line with business needs and realign team accordingly
- Facilitate development and design the sustainable sales channel for growth and effectiveness
- Carry out competitive analysis to pre-empt competitor moves and for external benchmarking
- Develop segment operational sales strategy for core products and data & VAS solutions in different corporate segments based on trend and competitor analysis, historical performance
- Manage the Corporate Team Managers who are assigned with certain industry wise enterprises
- Supervise and provide guidance to Corporate Team Managers and teams in order to achieve the targets
- Develop plans based on the market intelligence information and assess the impact on business and to capitalize on new opportunities
- Analyze the usage report and prepare action plan on quality of sales through focusing on non-activity connections; Monitor the day-to-day operations and team performance to keep abreast with KPI achievement
- Explore new opportunities in existing or new segmentation model by effective analysis of each segment and necessary recommendations to all concerned
- Ensure presence and interaction with various tiers of corporate sector through regular visits to key accounts
- Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support and feedback, and formal appraisal
Required Academic Qualifications:
- BBA (MBA is preferable) from a UGC approved institute
- 7-8 years of total experience inclusive of 3-4 years of relevant experience in Sales management in Telecom industry especially in team management role
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding of sales strategy development and execution
- Up to date on current sales and management tools and methodologies
- Strong business acumen
- In-depth insight into various industries performance and trends
- Working knowledge of GSM Technology
- Knowledge of relevant BTRC regulations
- Thorough understanding of analyzing and interpreting market intelligence
- Good knowledge of market penetration techniques and tools
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before March 7, 2020.
Please apply through the following link:
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”