Corporate Account Manager- SME (based outside dhaka)
ANYWHERE IN BANGLADESH
BANGLALINK – B2B BUSINESS
· Managing third party resources (BDO) for recruitment, training, development and target monitoring.
· Generate leads for potential clients within assigned territory.
· Prepare and follow visit plan for existing and potential SME clients
· Follow-up with existing and potential customers with new offers, win back lost accounts, hit competition accounts and win.
· Maintain relationship with Key Contact Person (KCP) and general users through different activities on a need basis.
· Submit required documents like SAF, Trade license, BTRC copy etc. to concern team on timely basis
· 3 to 4 years of experience in the relevant field is preferred
Required Academic Qualifications:
BBA/MBA from UGC approved institution
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Good insight of corporate market dynamics and competition information
Sound understanding of BL and other operators products and service
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before August 27, 2018.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.