- To lead and manage communication with various stakeholders (internal and external) and maintain communication with them by responding to their queries and requests in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to performing regular financial analysis to monitor and maintain standards mentioned in legal agreements such as grant, aid and subscription agreements to ensure uninterrupted financial operations.
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Analyze financial data regarding the revenue and cost flows, number and ratio of channel partners, number and transaction amounts etc, gathered from various departments for reporting purposes
- Analysis of how merchants are selected and how to maximize the revenue from merchant transactions by investing in the most profitable industry sectors
- Analysis of how the float calculation (using data on past performance) can be predicted more accurately to maximize revenue earned from float.
- Perform a discounted cash flow model to value bKash on a whole and regularly update that to keep up with market changes
- Analysis on how we can improve our services to cater more to:
- International remittance customers
- Salary disbursement for the garments workers
- Primary education
- FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the purpose of updating the foreign stakeholders with information on the number of agents, customers, employees, transactions, income, costs and any other relevant parameters that are clauses of any agreements
- Respond to any ad-foc foreign queries regarding the financial performance of the company and report accordingly with data and further analysis
- Report and discuss any variances and recommendations with the team to ensure that the performance meets the conditions of any legal agreements in place.
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS)
- Analyze monthly performance of the company from MIS reports in regards to channel partner performance, revenue, float, transactions etc.
- Use the MIS reports to gather and summarize relevant data and prepare reports regularly to send to relevant parties to maintain complete transparency
- Prepare monthly overview presentation, data compilation;
- Monitor the use of grant funds and prepare financial reports;
- Monitor the performance of any projects and communicate any updates regularly both internally and externally;
- Analyze financial data, perform analysis to judge the potentiality and feasibility of accepting a foreign aid proposal.
- A minimum Bachelor degree from a reputed university; majoring in Finance/Accounting;
- CA CC from a reputed firm is required;
- ACCA/ partly qualified CA will be an added advantage;
- At least 6-7 years of relevant experience, especially in the financial/telecommunication sector;
- Engagement to a mobile financial service/mobile banking function at any point of the career would be considered an added advantage;
- প্রফেশনাল সার্টিফিকেশন: CA CC,ACCA,Partly qualified
- ৬ থেকে ৭ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- MS Excel and PowerPoint advancement;
- Analytical ability with problem solving attitude;
- Entrepreneurial and team management ability ;
- The people skill in terms of understanding, recognizing and dealing with differences in knowledge, attitudes and beliefs;
- আলোচনা সাপেক্ষ
bKash Ltd.ঠিকানা: Shadhinata Tower, 1, Bir Sreshtha Shaheed Jahangir Gate, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206ওয়েব: www.bkash.comব্যবসা: Mobile financial service
এছাড়া নিচে আছে সবচেয়ে সহজে প্রাপ্তিযোগ্য কিছু সার্কুলারঃ