BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in – Internal Control & Compliance Division:
Associate Manager: Internal Audit, Information Systems and Vigilance Audit – Internal Control & Compliance
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Prepare Audit annual work plan in a risk-based approach, checklist & TOR (Terms of Reference)
- Consolidate audit observations, prepare draft report, conduct closing meeting and finalize.
- Conduct Information Systems Pre-Audit, follow up audit, Branch IS Audit, collaborative audit etc.
- Conduct investigation and surprise checking as required by management time to time.
- Assist to submit various Regulatory Reporting to Bangladesh Bank i.e. DBI, RM Paper, CAMELS, Self-Assessment, Fraud Forgery Report, Annual Report, BASEL, ICAAP-Pillar II of Basel, Annual Health report, etc.
- Ensure proper support, co-operation and co-ordinations to internal divisions/departments in order to achieve business objective within compliance and control environment.
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels.
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in CSE/CS or related field.
- CISA/PA-QSA/PCI-QSA professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in Information Systems Audit/Security Audit preferably in Financial Industry. Should have at least 02 year experience in any programming language. OCP certification will be added advantage.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management/ stakeholder/ regulators.
- Knowledge of international regulations for quality systems and compliance.
- Conduct Core Banking Solution (CBS), Database, Enterprise Solution (E-Commerce, Payment Gateway, Card Systems, ERP etc.), In-house Software Solution Audit etc.
- Must be conversant with ORACLE databases Configuration, Management and Administration.
- Understand and profound knowledge on SDLC and security in Software solutions.
- Thorough understanding of ICT security guideline provided by Bangladesh bank and Hands-on experience on those to implement those in any banking environment.
- Information Systems Audit experience specially on Windows, Linux and Unix and other different distributions.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing of Information Systems with appropriate tools as and when required.
- Understanding on Information security Standards and Frameworks with best suited practices in financial organization
- Ability to use Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams and process mapping for fact base decisions making
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
আবেদন জমা দিন ব্র্যাক ব্যাংকে জব পোর্টালে
এছাড়া নিচে আছে সবচেয়ে সহজে প্রাপ্তিযোগ্য কিছু সার্কুলারঃ
- (স্পেশাল-২) পার্ট টাইম জব – PART TIME (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)
- (স্পেশাল -৩) ইন্সস্ট্যন্ট জব –Instant (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)
- (স্পেশাল -৪) আড়ং এ জব – Aarong Circular (বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় HSC পাশ)