BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Position: Reintegration Service Center Manager, Migration Programme (Contractual)
- Supervise Programme Organiser’s under respective Reintegration Service Center and provide continuous guidance to the team for ensuring quality programme implementation / field operations
- Regularly field visit and facilitated field activities for ensuring better out-come of Project
- Develop Para counselor through database
- Organise migration/Job fair, workshop at local level
- Communicate and develop good relation with local level stakeholders (GO and NGOs) for ensuring field level activity, advocacy
- Best practice identification/ case story collection, documentation and prepare periodical activity report/ MIS etc.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- MSS with all 2nd division/ class from any recognised university
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Multi-layer-team, facility and program management skills
- Business operation analysis and business correspondence skills
- Cross- Culture communication skill
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
APPLY NOWLast Apply Date: 5/Oct/2019
You may also send your detail and updated CV mentioning the position name in subject line to email@example.com