Project Manager Education Development
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council invites applications for the position of Project Manager Education Development.
No of position/s – 01
Duration – Indefinite
- Accountable for the delivery of our Education & Skills work at all stages of the project life cycle using agreed project management, finance and reporting mechanisms and tools.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the government education stakeholders, internal stakeholders in Bangladesh and the UK to facilitate the smooth running of the projects and ensure alignment of interests.
- Maintain existing external partnerships and relationships and identify and build new partnerships in line with strategy.
- Ensure corporate quality standards are met and British Council project management methodologies used, including adherence to all processes and procedures, governance requirements and communication procedures.
- Report to Head of Education Development and key stakeholders both internally and externally on targets, monitoring and evaluation results and outcomes.
- Manage all aspects of project finances through the British Council’s SAP based financial and business system.
- Work with the marketing and communications team ensure effective marketing and promotion of British Council’s Education & Skills work and dissemination of successes internally and externally.
And will have the following skills and experience
- First degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience of working in programmes management in education sector in a similar role
- Track record of working in education sector and with schools of different sectors in Bangladesh
- Experience of working in both public and private sector organisations
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children.
We can offer
- Monthly salary BDT 93,750 (Consolidated).
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 8 April 2019
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে
অফিসে না গিয়েও⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home