- Participates in the development and implementation of business strategies for the Hotel which are aligned with Brand’s overall mission, vision values and strategies.
- Develops and implements revenue generation strategies that support achievement of the Hotel’s financial goals.
- Monitors hotel performance and forecast regularly and adjusts strategies as required
- Develops the annual hotel budget in conjunction with the Executive Team and in line with Corporate Budget Instructions.
- Achieves market share and revenue goals.
- Implementation of revenue generation strategies designed to maximize revenue and yield.
- Creates and implements marketing strategies which are designed to increase awareness in the local market.
- Maintains a high level of awareness of hotel competitor set performance and local market opportunities.
- Leverages all brand marketing support opportunities.
- Maximize productivity by ensuring that sold business is aligned with the Hotel’s revenue optimization strategies.
- Review of all business opportunities to ensure profitability levels are acceptable.
- Designs and proposes programs which meet customer needs and drive demand
- Develops and implements annual sales & marketing goals which are aligned with the hotel’s overall revenue goal.
- Implement function space allocation for group and catering bookings.
- Monitors productivity and revenue goals for each department team member by tracking results
- Implement weekly and monthly sales and “revenue optimization” meetings.
- Prepare the annual operating budget for Sales and Marketing.
- Recommends any items to be included in the capital budget and ensure adherence with the approved budget.
- Monitors actual versus budgeted expenses and takes corrective action where required.
- Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
- Provides employees with coaching and counseling as needed to achieve performance objectives and reach their fullest potential.
- Drives employee engagement through the creation and implementation of departmental action plans.
- Ensure thorough understanding and revision of department policies and procedures are undertaken and followed by all existing and new department team members.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other hotel employees to foster and promote a co-operative and harmonious working environment.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Authority.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing / Masters in Marketing
- At least 10 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hotel & Resort
Job Location: Bogura
- Salary will be more or less depending on candidate merit & experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill,
- Service Charge
- Free Accommodation (Single)
- Other facilities as per company policy