To be the preferred hotel company, trusted by guests, employees, owners and business partners.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Executive Office Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Executive Secretary to GM shall be the sole responsible for receiving, storing, preserving, recording and dispatching information, correspondence connected with the office of the General Manager in particular and the Executive Office in general. The incumbent will perform the following duties but not limited to,
- Take dictation from the General Manager as and when required basis and type letters correspondence in the appropriate manner and style.
- Prepare reports drafting, business correspondence, memos and Meeting Minutes; Liaison with travel agencies, hotel booking for the Executives and arrange travel plans.
- Attend all types of incoming mail, ensure proper distribution and keep regular follow up.
- Maintain liaison and communication with our Owning Company Hotels International Limited (HIL) & our Singapore Corporate Office.
- Dispatch important letters and ensure proper dispatching and distribution of all outgoing mail and letters to the designated address.
- Arrange & follow up Management coordination meeting and prepare meeting minutes for further reference and record keeping.
- Manage the General Manager’s Calendar & Diary.
- Maintain confidential Executive Office files in an appropriate way and make sure that all the files are up to date with proper documentation.
- Maintain personal files and leave records of EXCO & Department Head’s in an appropriate way and keep all the files up to date.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the General Manager.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Must be a graduate from a reputed overseas or domestic University (preferably with “O” & “A” level background).
- Maximum 35 (thirty-five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- At least 4 (four) years of working experience in a multinational company or large corporate organization as a secretary to the CEO, President or Managing Director.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Confident enough to arrange meetings and dealing directly with customers and Diplomatic Corp.
- Age and experience limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the General Manager.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Must have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision & occasionally work extra hours irrespective of Duty.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by November 30, 2019 by postal mail or in Personto the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.