CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS HEAD OF FOUNDATION
|Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, a leading shariah based private commercial Bank, is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, innovative and ardent person for appointment as Head of Foundation of the Bank’s Foundation established with the view to ensure welfare of the greater community. The employment shall be fixed term contractual basis and the incumbent shall report to the Chairman, Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation.
Job Title: Administrator
Responsibilities for the position will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that operation of Foundation is carried out according to the objectives of the Foundation and managed in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To review, amend & update the Policy guidelines of SJIBL Foundation from time to time;
- Perform all CSR activities of the bank within the regulatory framework as well as the instructions of the competent authority of the bank;
- Conduct research, assist in idea generation and planning of various welfare activities, projects & programs for SJIBL Foundation;
- To drive for effective & timely implementation of all projects/programs/activities taken under SJIBL Foundation;
- Prepare annual budget & operating plan of the Foundation including annual CSR budget of the Bank, get that approved by the competent authority well-ahead and monitor the budgetary achievements in strict compliance;
- To perform all relevant jobs for undertaking any large projects like setting-up Hospitals, Diagnostic Centre, Medical College, Educational Institutions, Vocational Institutes etc. under SJIBL Foundation;
- Develop the database, analysis data, keep record and generate MIS pertaining to CSR and all other welfare activities & programs;
- Prepare & execute necessary documentations for undertaking any CSR/other activities and furnish periodic statements to the bank management, regulatory authorities and concerned all others;
- Organize & co-ordinate various events like scholarship awarding ceremony for meritorious but under-privileged students, relief distribution, free medical camp, games & sports etc. in timely & professional manner;
- To look after overall administration & day to day management of SJIBL Foundation with strict compliances;
- To perform any other jobs as assigned by the competent authority from time to time pertaining to CSR & other welfare activities in line with the goals & objectives of SJIBL Foundation.
- In-depth knowledge about different welfare & socio-cultural activities;
- Strong passion for serving the community towards well-being;
- Strategic thinker, innovative & demonstrated ability to take the challenges;
- Good presentation, inter-personal & leadership skills;
- Commendable verbal & written communication skills both in Bangla & English;
- Good computer literacy and ability to work independently with PC using various programs/software;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Educational Qualification: Post-graduate from a reputed university with good academic record.
Professional Experience: At least 12 years.
Age: Not exceeding 50 years.
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
|Interested candidates are requested to send detail Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent passport size photograph to the following address by August 16, 2018:
Human Resources Division
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited,
Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower,
Level # 11, Plot # 4, Block # CWN (C),
Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212Ba
Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview and Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
এছাড়া খুব সহজেই নিয়ে নিতে পারেন নিচের কিছু বিশেষ চাকরি যেগুলো Very ইলিজিতে জয়েন করা যায়ঃ