|Location : Mohakhali New DOHS Dhaka Cent .
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve sales target by forecasting and developing annual/monthly sales plan for area wise projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Identify mission, vision & business objectives as per company’s business goals.
- Business developments meeting, planning, target prepare & budgeting.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels
- Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market;
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales.
- Critically observe the competitor activities & report to the superior.
- Monitor and evaluate daily target and achievement.
- Communicate to factory for smooth distribution.
- Achieve any other goal that set up by the Management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- The candidate should be Masters in any discipline / Preferably MBA in Marketing
- Skills Required: FMCG Sales & Marketing in Food Company.
- Skills: Business Development
- 5 to 7 years
- Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 03 -05 years as a working experience in similar position in any Food Company
- Must be sincere, dedicated, and target oriented & diligent
- Must be pleasant & good team player
- Must be able to work under pressure
Any where in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Lunch Facility as per company rulesYearly Increment as per company rulesMobile Bill as per company rules
- Others facilities as per company policy.
Send your CV to the email: email@example.com
Or send to the address below:
Bkash Food & Beverage Ltd.
Road-19, House-262, New DOHS Dhaka Cant. Dhaka-1206
Application Deadline: 29 March, 2019