Shushilan – a national NGO has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991. Shushilan is implementing a project entitled “Technical Skills Development and Establishment of Market Linkages for Farmers’ Groups in Cox’s Bazar” with technical support from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and financial support from The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands (EKN). The project has been implementing in collaboration with Department of Agricultural Extension (DAE), Department of Livestock Services (DLS) and Department of Fisheries (DoF) to build the capacity of the farmer groups, both technically and socially, to improve production through production assessment, customized design, input provision and skills building to address the key environmental, economic and sociological impacts of the crisis on the local population through both a short and medium-term approaches. Shushilan is inviting application from the qualified and interested candidates for the following positions.
Position: Project Coordinator
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Project Coordinator (PC) will be responsible to Deputy Director Program, Shushilan (Focal Person);
- Coordinate in achieving programmatic objectives; planning, implementation and progress monitoring, budget utilization and ensure approval and endorsement of all plans;
- Coordinate regular planning, accountability and follow up of key performance indicators and overall quality assurance issues;
- Coordinate and follow up external engagement, collaborations and advocacy;
- Responsible for managing the program, admin, logistics and finance team in implementing the project;
- Prepare narrative periodical reports and documents the project outcomes;
- Follow up the project financial complains and review the expenditures for necessary approval;
- Responsible for preparing budget and taking lead to control all resources under his jurisdiction;
- Ensure internal control of budget and provide justification of budget variance;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual work plan and reports to accomplish the targeted activities;
- He/she will ensure the process and method of structured participatory monitoring and evaluation system of the project in consultation with FAO representative;
- Provide support to the Project Officers in implementing the project activities at field level;
- Provide support to the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in tracking project progress and make necessary adjustment in consultation with the Focal Point;
- Manage and organize all staff meeting;
- Build networks with Upazila and District level service providers and link with communities and local level service providers;
- Ensure all resources mobilization and proper utilization following the Shushilan and donor’s compliance;
- Provide guidance and ensure functioning of MIS system in entering and maintenance of the project field data;
- Provide high level supervisory and managerial support to the project team for developing their technical skills and professional competencies;
- Conduct need based and periodical meetings with the staff, donor and other stakeholders and ensure record keeping and dissemination;
- Maintain gender and equality following the organizational policy and practice.
- Respect, maintain and monitor code of conduct practice;
- All kind of positive motivation to support and response in emergency;
- In addition to that any other duties and responsibilities may assigned by the authority / organization which need to be carried out.
Educational Requirements: 4 years Bachelor/Masters’ degree in agricultural science, business management or any other relevant disciplines.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 10 years working experiences in management position in the field of agriculture, food security and livelihood development project in Bangladesh with NGOs.
Additional Job Requirements
- Demonstrated capacity in project management with conceptual understanding
- Strong understanding of key aspects of Farmers’ Field School and market linkages
- Team building capacity
- Strong critical and analytical thinking capabilities
- Written and oral communications skills in English and Bengali
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to drive a motorbike with valid motorbike license
Salary: BDT 75,000 per month
Job Level: Mid level
Job Location: Shushilan Office, Cox’s Bazar
Shushilan – a national NGO is inviting application from qualified candidates for the project entitled “Technical Skills Development and Establishment of Market Linkages for Farmers’ Groups in Cox’s Bazar” has been implementing with Technical support from Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and financial support from The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands (EKN).
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copy of all academic certificates and two (02) copy passport size photographs, copy of national ID to Head of HR Cell, Shushilan, Head Office: 155 Jalil Sharoni, Commercial cum Residential Area, Rayermohol, Boyra, Khulna 9000 on or before 28 July 2018. Only short listed candidates will be called for a written test followed by an interview. Requirements are flexible for highly skilled candidates and women are especially encouraged to apply. All Rights Reserved by the Authority.
Please mark position and project name on top of the envelope.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ ROBI – রবিতে/ গ্রামিনফোনে/ বাংলালিংক/ টেলিটক/ এয়ারটেল সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC/SSC সহ পাসে ৩৪০০০ পর্যন্ত বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই এমন সার্কুলারও থাকতে পারে