Number of Post: 01
Location of Posting: Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
Contract Duration: 05 Months
Prottyashi, A social development organization has been responding the Rohingya Crisis in Cox`s Bazar since the crisis started and currently is going to implement project in the host community of Cox’s Bazar to help the people improve livelihoodwith the funding of International Organization for Migration (IOM). Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Project Coordinator (PC) for “Income Generation for Vulnerable Individuals (IGVI) with production of Hygiene materials” Project.
Project Coordinator will report to Program Coordinator of Prottyashi. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization’s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Provide support and monitor the implementation of project activities such as mask production and delivery to designated points according to the work plan and scheduled timeline.
- Maintain liaison with the funding partners and head office of the Prottyashi for successfully implementation of the project activities.
- Supervise all the other project staffs directly while his/her supervisor will be Program Coordinator designated from the Head Office of Prottyashi.
- Maintain communication with different stakeholders such as local government at the district and Upazila level (District/ upazila department of women and child affairs, District/ Upazila Parishad) and other authorities working in the area.
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress report with the cooperation of other project staffs and submit to the Program Coordinator.
- Assist Accounts and Finance Officer to prepare monthly financial report through matching activities implemented.
- Monitor project activities through regular visit in the field to ensure quality of the project deliverables and mobilize the field staffs.
- Arrange regular meetings and workshops with the different stakeholders, funding partners and Prottyashi to inform about the progress of the project activities.
- Attend various meetings at the district/upazila level and presenting the project activities before government authorities regularly.
- Provide technical support to the direct beneficiaries in case of arising any complication in the field.
- Collect field level evidence of project activities through photographs and send it to the central monitoring team of Prottyashi.
- Planning, initiating and reviewing external communication to promote project activities on various platforms. Document of all events, program learning, process, and impacts of project should be sent to the central program team.
- Preparing presentation for the meetings and issues for the various level of coordination meetings and workshops.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in any discipline from any reputed university
- At least 05 years of professional experience in national or international organizations in coordinating livelihood projects.
- Skill of photography
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly
Salary and benefits: Monthly Gross Salary will be 80,000/- BDT with regular traveling and communication bill.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions.
Last date of application is 05/08/2020.
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent photograph to email@example.com
The Human Resources Manager, ProttyashiHead Office: Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road(Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212.
A Voluntary Social Development Organization
Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari)
Phone: +88-031-658222, +88-031-2550506