Plan International Bangladesh invites qualified and committed individuals to fill the following position:
Case Management Officer
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the deserving candidate
Based in Teknaf, the Case Management Officer will deliver Case Management services in a timely and appropriate (quality and scale) manner to child survivors of violence and children at-risk to violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation. Case Management Workers should work with Community Volunteers and provide them capacity building.
The major responsibilities of this position holder will probe around:
- In collaboration with the Supervisor (Case Management Focal Person) and other Facilitators to implement the Case Management in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures at the Cox’s Bazar level, and the Inter-Agency Guidelines on Case Management and Child Protection as well as the inter-agency CM Tools and Flow Chart.
- Disseminate information, provide support and advocacy to individuals and families.
- Identify and register cases, conduct Rapid and Comprehensive Assessments of children/youth in need/risk, prepare and implement case plan, make referrals/transfer to relevant services.
- Contribute to regular update of service mapping, liaise with other internal/external services, agencies through referral pathway and coordinate cases within the framework of inter-agency cooperation.
- Participate in team meetings, one-one supervision with CM Team Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Provide regular updates to Supervisor/CM Coordinator on the progress of the implementation, challenges faced, and additional support needed.
- Design and facilitate capacity development activities/orientation/training for volunteers, facilitators, stakeholders in the areas of CM guiding principles, identification, registration, case planning, referrals, follow-up, and case closure, communicating with children, identification of signs of abuse, working with community structures, providing psychological first aid.
- Provide on-the-job coaching and support to the volunteers/facilitators.
- The position holder will report to the CM Coordinator and directly manage community volunteers.
- University degree in social work, psychology, social sciences or related field.
- Fluency in English and Bangla (both reading and writing), Chittagong language and or Burmese.
- Good knowledge and understanding of humanitarian principles and established international child protection minimum standards.
- Pedagogical knowledge and skills in developing and working with pedagogical material.
- Proven experience of providing training and capacity building on child protection technical areas with a variety of audiences preferable.
- In depth knowledge of child rights, child wellbeing and psychosocial needs.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with children, adolescents and/or young people; engagement with communities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrates the case management and able to handle the Child Protection Issues.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills along with able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of Plan.
- Ability to operate effectively under extreme circumstances including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity.
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to Plan’s core values and humanitarian principles.
- Prior experience of working in greater Chittagong Division and knowledge of Chittagong or Rohingya is a plus.
- External representation and communication skills, Strong English language skills.
- Has basic awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity.
- Female Candidates are highly encouraged to Apply.
Duration of the position is 9 Month.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by 20th August 2019 at: Plan International Bangladesh: Career.Please click on Job Description for details regarding the job. Early submission is strongly encouraged as application collection and selection process will go simultaneously. Only short listed candidates will be communicated for interview. Any form of persuasion in the selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy.
To be connected with Plan International Bangladesh, please join with us on Facebook and YouTubeAs a child-centred development organisation, committed to the wellbeing of children and to supporting the Convention on the Rights of the
Child, we do not tolerate child abuse.
এছাড়া নিন পারেন নিচের চাকরিঃ