Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit organization involved in the implementing of Health and Family planning programs wishes to recruit the following professional under the USAID’s Strengthening Multi-sectoral Nutrition Programming (MSNP) through Implementing Science project in partnership with several consortium partners by Blue Star Providers in Barisal and Khulna division with the technical assistance of FHI 360. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to the efforts to reach the overall goal of the MSN Project.
POSITION TITLE: Program Officer, MSN Project based at Pirojpur
Program Officer-MSNP will be working for implementing the MSN Project in the assigned upazilas and to help the Project Manager-MSNP to implement MSNP related activities at the field level. Prepare monthly work plan, monitoring the Blue Star activities related to MSNP as well as provide on-site support to get the desired results. Coordinate MSNP’s Upazila & Divisional offices as well as SMC Head office and act accordingly including validation of performance outputs of the assigned BSPs. S/he will be based in Nutrition Project intervention area (Pirojpur). The position will report to the Project Manager-MSNP. S/he will also be actively engaged in developing partnership with local level Govt. agencies, NGOs, Private and Commercial sectors & its implementation for various activities through Blue Star Network. S/he will manage planning, budgeting, logistics, coordination with Project Manager-MSNP in timely manner for various MSN Project activities including training & workshops, BSP meeting, courtyard meeting, health session. In addition, s/he will be responsible for Monitoring and Supervision of Blue Star Providers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters in Social Science or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in community mobilization and NGO project management and undertake extensive field visit with motorcycle and public transport.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous experience to work with different partners.
- Communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Excellent Inter Personal Communication (IPC) skills, Good facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Excellent program implementation skills.
- Skills in networking and team building.
- Hands on experience in MS Office and internet savvy.
- Valid Motorcycle driving license is a must.
Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of two referees, a cover letter and two copies of recent passport size color photographs addressing to the Additional GM-HR, Social Marketing Company, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213 or apply online. The deadline for submission of the application is August 5, 2019.
Please mark the position applied for on the top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং বলতে গেলে প্রায় বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ